Re: embedded sql interface to ip address type

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: embedded sql interface to ip address type
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 05:41:12PM +1100, Rob Fowler wrote:
> Is there such thing? Is there an example? I have had no trouble with the

What exactly do you mean?  A C type for IP addresses? That doesn't
exist. Right now this type has to be stored in character strings.

I've just started working on a seperate lib to implement all the special types in C as well. But IP addresses is not on
mytodo list for the near future.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes