Re: [BUGS] Bug #904: Deallocating of prepared statement in ECPG at

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [BUGS] Bug #904: Deallocating of prepared statement in ECPG at
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> > When I prepare a statement in ECPG it lives only to first explicit transaction block. At the COMMIT it seems to be
deallocated.

Yes, it indeed is. I knew I found some docs stating it has to be. But
since I cannot find them anymore I wonder what kind of docs it was.

Very simple to fix. Just remove the call to ECPGdeallocate_all from
ECPGtrans() in file ecpg/ecpglib/misc.c resp. ecpg/lib/misc.c.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De