Re: How to stop a particular database - reg.

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: How to stop a particular database - reg.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

If you are trying to make one database inaccesable you may revoke
the permissions from it temporarily. i hope its allowed in postgresql.

If you have changed a config parameter and want it to take effect , you
may try pg_ctl reload.

Can you please tell us the original problem
you are trying to solve?

regds
mallah.

--