Re: Problems upgrading from 7.1.3

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: Problems upgrading from 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
thanks Geoffrey for posting the observation.
I hope you will soon find the answer to your
question on investigation.

regds
mallah.

--

Regds
Mallah

Rajesh Kumar Mallah,
Project Manager (Development)
Infocom Network Limited, New Delhi
phone: +91(11)6152172 (221) (L) ,9811255597 (M)

Visit http://www.trade-india.com ,
India's Leading B2B eMarketplace.