Re: Anyone want to get involved in writing the the driver to connect Star/OpenOffice and PostgreSQL?

От Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Тема Re: Anyone want to get involved in writing the the driver to connect Star/OpenOffice and PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 01:20:45PM +1030, Justin Clift wrote:

> Have been discussing what it would take to write an "SDBC" driver for
> connecting StarOffice/OpenOffice to PostgreSQL with Frank Schönheit, a
> senior member of the Sun StarOffice/OpenOffice DBA team, and a few
> senior members of the OpenOffice project.

I think something like this is already being done based on libpqxx.
See http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/libpqxx/bugs/bugupdate.php?403
for a feature request related to this work.

Jeroen

Сообщение: Re: Can we revisit the thought of PostgreSQL 7.2.4?
Сообщение: Re: Can we revisit the thought of PostgreSQL 7.2.4?