Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar

От Babu Khan
Тема Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar
Дата
Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar  (Brian Hirt <bhirt@mobygames.com>)
Список pgsql-general
--- Jeffrey Bohmer <bohmer@visionlink.org> wrote:

> Do you have an existing 7.2 dump that could be used
> in a restore now?  If so, you can install 7.3 and
> restore from that dump.  If not, then you'll need to
> get 7.2.x (any version of it) on your 10.2 machine
> to make a dump.  Or, move your existing 7.2.1.5
> install to a 10.1 machine and make a dump there.

How do I move existing install onto other 10.1
machine??

That looks like my only hope now...

> For 7.2.x on 10.2, you could try all three versions
> of Marc's distribution for a functional pg_dump or
> pg_dumpall.  Or, install fink and try to get 7.2.x
> working via fink.  Otherwise, you'll need to tweak
> the 7.2 sources manually (sorry, I can't help you
> with this last one).

Don't want to mess around with Fink, but is there a
way to have 2 version installions on the same machine?

Regards,
babu.