Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...
Дата
Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > file needs to be updated to get the list of supported platforms up-to-date
> > and the references to 7.3 need to be changed to 7.3.1.  A note about the
>
> Marc applied the patch after I stamped it.  Marc, do you want me to do it?

Just curious as to whether any of this is critical enough to force a
rebuild of the .tar.gz files, or can they wait until v7.3.2?  That is my
only concern ... we can do it, and I can do the announce in the morning
instead of this evening, just want to make sure that its critical enough