Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > > file needs to be updated to get the list of supported platforms up-to-date
> > > and the references to 7.3 need to be changed to 7.3.1.  A note about the
> >
> > Marc applied the patch after I stamped it.  Marc, do you want me to do it?
>
> Just curious as to whether any of this is critical enough to force a
> rebuild of the .tar.gz files, or can they wait until v7.3.2?  That is my
> only concern ... we can do it, and I can do the announce in the morning
> instead of this evening, just want to make sure that its critical enough

Not sure.  The tarball has 7.3 mentioned in the INSTALL file, not 7.3.1.
I only today saw how to update that, and I have added it to my
checklist.

I think the port changes can wait for 7.3.2.  I don't think the SSL
change is critical to be mentioned because it only opens up something
that was disabled in 7.3.

Pennsylvania19073