Re: FW: Duplicate oids!

От Patrick Macdonald
Тема Re: FW: Duplicate oids!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Patrick Macdonald wrote:

> Tom Lane wrote:
> >
> > Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl> writes:
> >
> > > Has this been updated for 7.3?  Last time I looked it only did 7.2, and
> > > the site shows an old date.  If it hasn't, are there plans to update it
> > > sometime soon?  It would be very useful to me right now...
> >
> > AFAIK it has not been updated yet.  Patrick, do you have any near-term
> > plans to do so?  If not, perhaps Alvaro would like to do the legwork ;-)
>
> Yes, it's on my list of things to do.   Look for an updated version
> by middle of the week (once all the RHDB 2.1 work is finished).

I've updated the pg_filedump utility for PostgreSQL 7.3.  The new
version, 1.1, requires a PostgreSQL 7.3 source tree to build and
can be used against RHDB 2.x/1.x and PostgreSQL 7.3/7.2/7.1
installations.

All questions and comments about the tool should be directed to
rhdb@sources.redhat.com, not this list.

The pg_filedump utility can be found at the Red Hat Database Project
site (http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb).

Cheers,
Patrick