Re: Unable to automaticly load Postmaster.

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
Тема Re: Unable to automaticly load Postmaster.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

if you are on linux

copy contrib/start-scripts/linux /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql

and as root do:

# chkconfig --add postgresql
# chkconfig postgresql start

if that does not works out you can add following line in
one of your start up scripts usually /etc/rc.d/rc.local

su -l postgres -c "pg_ctl -l /var/log/pgsql -D /path/to/My_database start"

make sure /var/log/pgsql exists and is writable by postgres.

regds
mallah.

--
Rajesh Kumar Mallah,