Re: insert into view with a defined rule fails from MSAccess

От Joan Picanyol i Puig
Тема Re: insert into view with a defined rule fails from MSAccess
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I've applied the patch suggested by Hiroshi, but I still get the same
message. Is there anything I can do to get this to work? Defining rules
for UPDATE and DELETE? Including primary keys in the view?

I find the INSERT INTO vw_centres ... values (?,?,?,?...) and
surrounding lines (return code SQL_NEED_DATA) particularly suspicious.
Why am I getting this when attempting to insert into the vw_centres table?

tks
--
pica

Вложения