insert into view with a defined rule fails from MSAccess

От Joan Picanyol i Puig
Тема insert into view with a defined rule fails from MSAccess
Дата
Re: insert into view with a defined rule fails from MSAccess  (Joan Picanyol i Puig <lists-pgsql-odbc@biaix.org>)
Re: insert into view with a defined rule fails from MSAccess  (Joan Picanyol i Puig <lists-pgsql-odbc@biaix.org>)
Re: insert into view with a defined rule fails from MSAccess  (Joan Picanyol i Puig <lists-pgsql-odbc@biaix.org>)
Re: insert into view with a defined rule fails from MSAccess  (Joan Picanyol i Puig <lists-pgsql-odbc@biaix.org>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I'm having trouble inserting into a view through an insert rule. I'm
using the latest version the ODBC driver and PostgreSQL 7.2.3 from
MSAccess 2000 on Windows98.

The problem seems to be on ODBC since inserting from psql works.
However, Access returns me Jet error 3156 (something like: the field is too
small for the data you are entering)

I'm attaching all the logs I can think of, connection, debug and
SQL.LOG. Any ideas?

tks
--
pica