Re: gmake check runs just 13 tests instead of 77

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: gmake check runs just 13 tests instead of 77
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 10:17:25PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I show the 'awk' added by me on October 19th, actually to get
> postgresql.conf 'autocommit off' working for regression tests:
>
>     revision 1.28
>     date: 2002/10/19 01:35:43;  author: momjian;  state: Exp;  lines: +10 -5
>     Make regression tests safe for autocommit = 'off'.
>
> Did it work after that date?

According to my report, yes.  I tested 7.3b3 on 2002-10-28.

I'll bet it had to do with a funky path I had, though; probably I
picked up a different awk (there are two on Solaris), because I was
also working on another problem during the same period.  (I can try
out this theory today, if I'm lucky enough to get a minute or two.)
Bad dba!  Test in a clean environment!  I apologise.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110