Re: gmake check runs just 13 tests instead of 77

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: gmake check runs just 13 tests instead of 77
Дата
Re: gmake check runs just 13 tests instead of 77  (Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info>)
Список pgsql-admin
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 03:55:55PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> >
> > Hmm, maybe a portability problem in the pg_regress script ... but I
> > thought we'd already checked 7.3 on Solaris.  Andrew, can you reproduce
> > this problem?
>
> It worked for me in the last beta; but someone reported the same
> problem to me today on our boxes here, so something is fishy.

I show the 'awk' added by me on October 19th, actually to get
postgresql.conf 'autocommit off' working for regression tests:

    revision 1.28
    date: 2002/10/19 01:35:43;  author: momjian;  state: Exp;  lines: +10 -5
    Make regression tests safe for autocommit = 'off'.

Did it work after that date?