Re: 7.2.2 RPM build failure

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: 7.2.2 RPM build failure
Дата
Re: 7.2.2 RPM build failure  (Roland Roberts <roland@astrofoto.org>)
Список pgsql-admin
On Wednesday 11 September 2002 06:02 pm, Roland Roberts wrote:
> I'm trying to build from the source RPMs for a (mostly) up-to-date
> RedHat 7.2 system.  The build fails with this message:

I'm looking at this.  Just popping this message in there to let you know that
much, at least.

In order to troubleshoot it, I will have to build up a 7.2 box, I guess.  The
source RPM's build fine on 7.3, which is what I built on.

But, see where pg_config.h is supposed to be versus where it actually is.  Is
kerberos actually installed, for instance?  Kerberos-devel?

The Perl error is a little more tricky.  That code hasn't changed in a while;
not sure what's going on.

But I will look into it; but it may be a day or so before I can get an answer
back.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio