Re: selecting multiple like-named columns

От David Link
Тема Re: selecting multiple like-named columns
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That said, if you want to do what you mentioned, you can do it
programmatically ...

my $select_list = join(",", map "${_}_sales", qw/chicago nyc boston/);

# That one-liner is the same as:
#   my $select_list = "";
#   my $comma = "";
#   for my $city ("chicago", "nyc", "boston") {
#    $select_list .= $comma . "$city" . "_sales";
#    $comma = ",";
#   }
# 'cause perl rocks the house.

#dynamic sql using DBI