Removing Libraries (Was: Re: Open 7.3 issues)

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Removing Libraries (Was: Re: Open 7.3 issues)
Дата
Re: Removing Libraries (Was: Re: Open 7.3 issues)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> >     integrate or remove new libpqxx
> >     integrate or add to gborg Pg:DBD
> >
> > Seems like gborg is the place for these.
>
> I would volunteer to package libpq++ separately.

Okay, the procedure is simple, but where do we want to put this?  Do we
want to move the extracted libraries over to gborg (would be my first
preference), or keep them in the core repository?

Regardless of which, the extraction is simple ... but if GBorg, if you go
over and make a project and let me know what it is, I can move the library
from our CVS repository straight over there, so that we lose no logs or
anything ... just let me know its created ...

Bruce, can you make a project for Pg::DBD?