Re: Sourceforge moving to DB2

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Sourceforge moving to DB2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 10:45:56PM +1000, Justin Clift wrote:

> LibertyRMS, the guys who manage the .info namespace with replicated
> PostgreSQL servers, use the support services of a large PostgreSQL
> support company and are very happy with it.  :)

We are indeed very happy with the support we've had (from
PostgreSQL, Inc., if you must know; but I'm sure their worthy
competitors in that market also provide good support.  This is not
the pgsql-inc-advocacy list, after all ;-).  And happy with
PostgreSQL, too.  There is, however, the "open secret" problem still:
not everyone in the company, including some very senior people, like
talking very much about our use of PostgreSQL (although I believe
that is changing).

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110