Re: pg_dumpall and pg_restore issues

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pg_dumpall and pg_restore issues
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I did some research and I see this in the pg_dumpall that will be
distributed in 7.3:

        -F*|--format=*|-f|--file=*|-t|--table=*)
                echo "pg_dump can not process option $1, exiting" 1>&2
                exit 1
                ;;

Seems I actually did the work:

    revision 1.17
    date: 2002/04/11 04:56:21;  author: momjian;  state: Exp;  lines: +14 -11
    Fix problem with invalid database name assignment in while loop.
    Properly warn of invalid pg_dumpall options;  minor quoting cleanups.

Anyway, it will properly warn you in 7.3.