Re: Automated database backups and authentication

От Darren McClelland
Тема Re: Automated database backups and authentication
Дата
Re: Automated database backups and authentication  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks, that's an idea. I'd always been thinking of ident as unreliable, but
if I control the authenticating server then it's something usable. At least I
can force an attacker to get root before they can go after the other machine.
That's about the best anyone can hope for.
Darren