Re: Reviewed: max. no of relations in a database

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Reviewed: max. no of relations in a database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Saturday 03 Aug 2002 12:52 am, Ralph Graulich wrote:

> The problem only occures with loads of data (just inserting dummy data to
> the tables didn't show the problem!). Second, the problem only occures if
> there are lots of long relation names. As I changed all the relation names
> to shorter and less descriptive ones, the problem magically disappeared.

Missed the discussion a couple of days ago, but you weren't exceeding the
31-char length for table-names etc?

Might be worth a quick check. If you need to change this there's a constant in
a header file that needs to be changed and a recompile - see archive for
details.

- Richard Huxton