prepareable statements

От nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway)
Тема prepareable statements
Дата
Re: prepareable statements  (Karel Zak <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>)
Re: prepareable statements  (Neil Conway <nconway@klamath.dyndns.org>)
Список pgsql-patches
I've attached an updated version of the prepareable statements patch. It
is very similar to the latest patch I posted on -hackers -- the only new
changes are a few comment fixes, an unrelated typo fix, and re-sync
with latest CVS. I'm not aware of any outstanding issues with the patch,
so if you'd like me to change something, let me know.

The current syntax is:

    PREPARE q1(a,b,c) AS ...;

    EXECUTE q1(1,2,3);

    DEALLOCATE q1;

Peter objected to the EXECUTE syntax, whereas Rod Taylor said it was
good. Not really sure which way to go...

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>