Re: PostgreSQL in mission-critical system

От nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway)
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in mission-critical system
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 09:40:52AM -0700, Chris Albertson wrote:
> That's _exactly_ what I said.  "Either know the stuff yourself
> or find someone who does."

Yes -- which is why I'm curious to know why you regard it as an
"issue". To me, saying "xxx is an 'issue' when using PostgreSQL"
indicates that "xxx" is a weakness or problem that needs to be
worked around. There are plenty of people to choose from for
commercial support -- thus making it not an "issue".

Anyway, it sounds like we agree with one another...

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>