PostgreSQL in mission-critical system -- Commercial Support

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема PostgreSQL in mission-critical system -- Commercial Support
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

  If this project is as important as it sounds. I strongly suggest a
commercial solution. Of course I am going to suggest a Commercial
PostgreSQL solution. There are three companies that I suggest. The first
is (us), Command Prompt, Inc. we have our own PostgreSQL distribution
and we wrote the PostgreSQL book for OReilly. We provide a wide variety
of services at can be found on the web at http://www.commandprompt.com/
. We offer guaranteed response, even if you are not yet a customer :)

  There is PGSQL, Inc. they can be found at http://www.pgsql.com . They
are great people, and I have dealt with them in the past.

  There is also DbExperts, they can be found on the web at
http://www.dbexperts.net but they "seem" more focused on product sales
than actual support.

I don't want this email to sound too much like a sales pitch, I am more
interested in the fact that you are choosing PostgreSQL than anything
else. However, when your butt is on the line, it is always nice to have
someone back you up. Let me know if we can help.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake