Re: error while loading shared libraries: libpq++.so.4

От Cliff Wells
Тема Re: error while loading shared libraries: libpq++.so.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:09:53 -0400
Mark Tessier wrote:

> I get a "Method Not Allowed" when posting to a c++ script from an html page.
After much tweaking, I finally did a ./login.cgi and got the following:

> ./login.cgi: error while loading shared libraries: libpq++.so.4: cannot load
>
> To remedy the problem, I went into /etc/profile and added the following:
>
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/psql/lib
>
> This didn't work either, so does anyone have any idea how I can get my
libraries to work

Since you're on Linux, try editing /etc/ld.so.conf and adding the appropriate
path and then run ldconfig (as root).

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Missing or Erroneous pg_hba.conf file
От: "Chad R. Larson"
Сообщение: Re: Missing or Erroneous pg_hba.conf file