error while loading shared libraries: libpq++.so.4

От Mark Tessier
Тема error while loading shared libraries: libpq++.so.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I get a "Method Not Allowed" when posting to a c++ script from an html page. After much tweaking, I finally did a
./login.cgiand got the following:

./login.cgi: error while loading shared libraries: libpq++.so.4: cannot load shared object file: No such file or
directory

To remedy the problem, I went into /etc/profile and added the following:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/psql/lib

This didn't work either, so does anyone have any idea how I can get my libraries to work

--
Thanks,

Mark