Re: Further info : Very high load average but no cpu utilization ?

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
Тема Re: Further info : Very high load average but no cpu utilization ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

I vaguely remember  postmaster not responding to
kill -9 even on Linux,

i can confirm next time when (god forbids) my postmaster
goes crazy. ;-)

i feel lucky now that my postmaster is up for more that
(24 hrs)

(no offence intended , there have been instances of my postmaster
running for as  long as 3 months)

regds
mallah.

--