Re: Further info : Very high load average but no cpu utilization ?

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah.
Тема Re: Further info : Very high load average but no cpu utilization ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Well,

Its advocated "dont kill -9 the postmaster" and i rarely do that.

Postmaster tends to be immortal ,
And it is *not* so only for the case when postmaster is trying to
write past 2GB limit ,
I have only recently started logging postmaster to that extent.

regds
mallah.

--
Rajesh Kumar Mallah,