Re: Fwd: Postfix Relay Hub SMTP server: errors from postgresql.org[64.49.215.8]

От Paul M Foster
Тема Re: Fwd: Postfix Relay Hub SMTP server: errors from postgresql.org[64.49.215.8]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 10:25:46AM -0500, Len Conrad wrote:

> Somebody needs to fix this.

No kidding! Every single time I send something to this list, I get all
the bounces coming back to me. I admin five lists, and bounces never go
back to the person posting, only the admin for handling. But not this
list. I got to a point where I just bounce them back to the originating
mailer daemon, since I can't find an actual person to send complaints to
about the list. Sorry for the list administrivia, but this struck a
nerve.

Paul