Re: psql command line history not working

От Edipo Elder Fernandes de Melo
Тема Re: psql command line history not working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Em 15 Apr 2002, Peter Eisentraut escreveu:

>> I am trying to get command line history and editing to work with psql, as
>> life is a pain without it.
>
>Check that you have the readline header files installed (and if configure
>finds them; readline.h, history.h or similar). Look for RPMs
>readline-devel or some such.

    I had same problem. But, in my case, i instaled readline-devel, used
--with-includes and --with-libs, as described in docs, and the configure
script still not find/using them.

    Abracos,

    Edipo Elder
    [edipoelder@ig.com.br]

Voc� podia estar baixando sua musica predileta, enquanto lia esse e-mail.
N�o perca tempo, tenha acesso r�pido a internet com o Super iG.
http://registro.ig.com.br/superig