Re: Postgres 6.4, gmake, d: command not found

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Postgres 6.4, gmake, d: command not found
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
My guess is that you are being bitten by a bug we had with the sed
scripts in those old releases.  Seems newer seds are more prone to
trigger that bug.  As I remember, it was something about the sed's and
backslashes in one of the *.sh files in the backend directory.  I don't
remember more.  Try and find that command, send the script to me, and I
will recognize the bug we fixed.

Also, wipe all the dust off that old tarball.  :-)