Re: problem installing Postgresql DB

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: problem installing Postgresql DB
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Ingebrigt,

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 01:29:37PM +0100, Ingebrigt Maurstad Berg wrote:
> I did as you asked, and it seems I have a problem with memory or with
> swap space. Seems a bit starnge that I should have this, though.
> Anyone out there with any pointers ?

Does the following from the README apply?

    2. It is recommended to delete all cygipc temporary files
    (/tmp/cygipc* and /tmp/MultiFile*) before starting postmaster under
    a different user account.  Otherwise, postmaster will fail to start
    due to IPC errors.

Jason

Сообщение: Re: POSTGRESQL - Init DB failed
Сообщение: Re: POSTGRESQL - Init DB failed