The question of jdbc

От runway runable
Тема The question of jdbc
Дата
Re: The question of jdbc  ("Nick Fankhauser" <nickf@ontko.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dear sir
   I'm interesting to use the PostgreSQL. In my
concept, I have 2 server in a RedHat 7.2. The one is a
webserver and the later is a dataserver. I read the
document of  PostgreSQL JDBC and practic it. It
doesn't work .
  The Fist method: In mye webserver, I install the
J2SDK1.4.0, the Tomcat-3.2.3.1noarch, a
PostgreSQL-7.1.3-2 and the PostgresSQL-JDBC-7.1.3-2.
By the way, I setup  Path and ClassPath in the
.bash_profile :
JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.0
JDBC_HOME=/usr/share/pgsql/

PATH=$PATH:${JAVA_HOME}/bin
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:${JAVA_HOME}/lib:${JDBC_HOME}/lib/jdbc7.1-1.2.jar
 and I write to a sample.java for test programe.When I
use javac to compile :
javac sample.java --- is complete and then I use java
to run this programe:
java sample ---- is message
Excepton caught.
java.loang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.postgresql.Driver
Please you  tell me about  this problem.

  The second method to make a postgresql.jar : In my
dataserve, I install  is a PostgreSQL server, Java and
Ant.  When I build  a drive. It can not  to mak a
postgresql.jar. Please you make this file to me and
tell me about  detail it.
 And I hope you to help me.  Sincerity