Re: The question of jdbc

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: The question of jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
This message almost certainly means that the jdbc7.1-1.2.jar file is not in
the classpath when you execute the program. The other likely possibility is
that the driver name is mis-spelled. I'd suggest checking both of these
possibilities out very carefully. In particular, make sure that the
classpath doesn't get changed when the JVM is invoked. (I've seen this
happen with Debian Linux.)

-Nick