Re: Primary Key Problems

От Phill Kenoyer
Тема Re: Primary Key Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I did have this problem in the past.  I have a table with three fields
set for the primary key.  Somehow I would get dups in that table.  I'm
not sure how as I am too busy to test it.  I changed my insert queries
to check for existing data before the insert so I could get back to
work.

Someone did reply that it was from a bug in vacuum.  I run vacuum each
night on my database.

I'm running:
    PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.95.4
    from Debian packages
On:
    Linux 2.4.17 #1 SMP Sat Dec 22 09:18:33 PST 2001 i686 unknown
    Debian Sid (unstable) and Woody (testing).

Hope this helps.

--
BOFH Reason of the day: Maintence window broken