Re: Problem with getImportedKeys / getExportedKeys

От Jason Davies
Тема Re: Problem with getImportedKeys / getExportedKeys
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I noticed a couple of things. First of all, there is a small bug in the code which can be easily fixed. The other thing
isthat your program converts table names to uppercase. I've written the code so it is expecting case-sensitive names.
Shouldthis be changed - I'm not up to date on whether things should all be converted to lowercase or not- ? Once this
isresolved I'll issue a patch :-)

Thanks,

Jason Davies

--
Jason Davies

jason@netspade.com

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] How to get oid of newly inserted row with JDBC?
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] How to get oid of newly inserted row with JDBC?