Re: [INTERFACES] How to get oid of newly inserted row with JDBC?

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] How to get oid of newly inserted row with JDBC?
Дата
Notify  (David Siebert <glwatcdr@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
This should be posted to the pgsql-jdbc mail list.  Could you provide
some more details of your problem?  A test case in java would help a
lot.  There isn't enough information here for me to understand your problem.

thanks,
--Barry