Re: help with an install problem

От Jeremy Buchmann
Тема Re: help with an install problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wednesday, October 3, 2001, at 02:25 PM, postgresql wrote:

> I hope someone here can help me with an install problem..
>
> I just upgraded to Mac osx 10.1. When I try to configure --with-tcl I
> get an error
> that 'wish' can not be found. Where do I get this? (this is not so
> important but I
> would like to use pgaccess)

Ted,

The Tcl that ships with OS X (haven't looked at 10.1 yet) doesn't
include some
stuff that you need for pgaccess.  You have to download the Tcl 8.3
source and
then apply a patch, compile, install, and then, in theory, pgaccess
should run.
But it doesn't.  I messed with for a few days and it couldn't properly
load some
dynamic library.  Search the INTERFACES list for the thread I started on
this
topic.

If they have fixed Tcl in 10.1, please let me know.  I'd love to run
pgaccess, too.