Re: MS Access 97 ODBC opens 2 connections to the backend?

От Tim Frank
Тема Re: MS Access 97 ODBC opens 2 connections to the backend?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hiroshi,

    Thanks for the confirmation of the normal behaviour.  I posted to the
odbc list through the news.postgresql.org news server back on April 12...
maybe it didn't work for some reason, although it shows in my news
reader.  And I did post this one through the same server and it worked.
Oh well, no harm done.  I like simple yes answers :)

Tim

On 19/04/01, 12:17:25 AM, Inoue@tpf.co.jp (Hiroshi Inoue) wrote regarding
Re: MS Access 97 ODBC opens 2 connections to the backend?:

> Tim Frank wrote:
> >
> > Everyone,
> >
> >         I didn't get any response on the ODBC list for a week so I am
trying the
> > general list to try and get some help.

> I've not seen your post on pgsql-odbc list.

> >         I have just been experimenting with MS Access and ODBC with
PostgreSQL