Re: Row size limitation

От R D
Тема Re: Row size limitation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
yes it's true, but it's not so serious. Me and many
other people are working with postgreSQL and never
felt this limit. So if you want to insert some large
data in a row, for example picture, you should use
Large Objects (See the manuals).
 And now the good news: the upcomming PostgreSQL 7.1
will not have this limit.

regards,
Rumen