Re: Re: Beta2 ... ?

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: Re: Beta2 ... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
bpalmer wrote: >Is there a clearing house for packages?  I have made some for OpenBSD
>(www.crimelabs.net/postgresql.shtml), but I wouldn't even know where to >get the rpm or deb files.  Should there be a
folderon the ftp server for >packages for the betas?

Typically, deb files are obtained from ftp.debian.org or one of its
mirrors.  That's how you know you're getting an official Debian package.

I'm in the process of making debs for the current beta, and will host them
somewhere for people to grab for experimenting.  I won't put anything
into the Debian site until 7.1 is finally released. I'll announce where to
get beta debs when the first set is done.  However, that may be a day or two
yet, because I have to redo a lot of packaging.

========================================   "For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and      his truth endureth
toall generations."                                             Psalms 100:5