Need help ! --backend closed the channel unexpectedly

От poowasun
Тема Need help ! --backend closed the channel unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry for my bad English also I am newbie in Postgres.

I have running PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on RedHat 6.0 for 2 months without problem. Just today when I
tried to connect, I recevied following error messages:
======================
[poo@data poo]$ psql pioneer
psql: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.
        before or while processing the request.

Now I cannot connect to the database any more. Even I stop the postmaster process and then
restart, but received the same messages .

Can anyone help me how to solve this ?

Thanks in advance.
Poowasun

Pioneer Group of Companies, Multimodal Transport Operator.
ISO-9002 certified.

Please visit us at : http://www.pioneergroup.in.th