FW: Hi , Semaphore problem --Pl. F1

От Moses
Тема FW: Hi , Semaphore problem --Pl. F1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
HI,
    My name is Moses, I work as system admin in INDIA and I just got your ID
when I was looking out for a solution on Semaphore Problem which I am facing
currently. I will be greateful to u if you could help me out on this.

   I work on SCO Openserve 5.0 .. I have Progress loaded on it .. When ever
I try to start more than 3 database in multiuser mode, it gives and error
saying that "Semaphore limit exceeded" and terminates the process. therefore
I am able to start only 3 databases at any given point of time. Can you help
me out on this of how to increase the semaphore limit, I have already tried
using ./configure command and increasing the values in the semaphore option
but in vain... Can u help me on this ? ..

  Looking forward for your help.
  Thanks and regards,
  Moses.