Re: MS Access out-performs PostgreSQL 7?

От Anthony E . Greene
Тема Re: MS Access out-performs PostgreSQL 7?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:52:54 Joseph Sircy wrote:
>I would also like to note that if this was in a real world app, i would
use
>stored procedures for this, but since access cannot do this, it didnt do
it
>for this test.

Use the stored procedures if it will speed up your application. If you don't
need or use features like this, then you may as well stick to Access.

I'm sure someone else has already mentioned that you should check the
application's performance under high peak loads and stability over time.

--
Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>
PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26  C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D