Re: users & groups

От Rodney McDuff
Тема Re: users & groups
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
peter_e@gmx.net said:
> I think we're pondering removing the secondary password file feature
> sometime;

The current system allows a particular user (in my case http) to connect to
the database olny from the unix domain socket and no where else. What ever system
is going to replace the secondary passwd file should allow this type of affair.
--

  |    _   ^   _    | Dr. Rodney McDuff                        |