Re: Implementing Sorting Refinements

От Guillaume Smet
Тема Re: Implementing Sorting Refinements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jan 8, 2008 1:04 AM,  <mac_man2005@hotmail.it> wrote:
> Well, sorry for hijacking... ummm how did I do that?
>
> Anyway I'll thank you for giving a "sign of life" when I was almost loosing
> my hopes to get any kind of answer from "-hackers".

Don't forget that we're just a few days/weeks of 8.3 release so the
attention is a bit focused on it at the moment (and I'm not speaking
of the security releases of today).

Don't feel disappointed about the lack of attention you're suffering
at the moment, just post your proposal again after 8.3 release,
explain what you plan to do and why and perhaps you'll have the time
to write a mock-up and get some numbers to prove your point before
that. That could help too.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

--
Guillaume

Сообщение: Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)
Сообщение: Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)