Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 19:06 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> It seems odd to hold up 8.3 because the packagers are too busy.

... and read my e-mail again. I wrote:

"Please give the packagers and other people one more week break..."

I did not say "just the packagers". You give almost no time to people to
test the release itself -- we are already behind our schedule. One week
more would not hurt, IMHO.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE