Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)
Дата
Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)  (Darcy Buskermolen <darcyb@commandprompt.com>)
Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Devrim G�ND�Z wrote:
> Hi,

> > if no serious bugs come up this week, core is thinking of wrapping
> > 8.3.0 at the end of the week,
>
> Please give the packagers and other people one more week break between
> two releases. We all had a busy weekend.

We have thousands of people waiting for the 8.3 release.  It seems odd
to hold up 8.3 because the packagers are too busy.  Perhaps we need more
packagers or release the source and have the binary packages ready later.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Implementing Sorting Refinements