Re: Where to find information on the new HOT tables?

От Chris Hoover
Тема Re: Where to find information on the new HOT tables?
Дата
Re: Where to find information on the new HOT tables?
Список pgsql-admin

On Feb 5, 2008 2:53 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
Chris Hoover wrote:
> I have been searching through the 8.3 documentation trying to find
> information on the new HOT tables that 8.3 provides and can not seem to find
> any.  Can someone please point me towards some documentation on this new
> feature so I can better understand it, and see if I can implement it into
> our current application when we upgrade in a few months.

HOT is automatic.  All tables are HOT-enabled.

Ok that's awesome.  However, is there any documentation out there explaining this feature in detail, and how it works, what to expect, etc. ?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Come see how to SAVE money on fuel, decrease harmful emissions, and even make MONEY.  Visit http://colafuelguy.mybpi.com and join the revolution!

Сообщение: Re: Where to find information on the new HOT tables?
Сообщение: Re: Where to find information on the new HOT tables?