Migrating from Sql Server to PostgreSQL - postgres drivers

От
Тема Migrating from Sql Server to PostgreSQL - postgres drivers
Дата
Re: Migrating from Sql Server to PostgreSQL - postgres drivers
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

Apologies if this question has been answered but I have yet to find a solution from searches online.

I have installed the latest PostgreSQL 10.1 and using the EDB Migration Toolkit (trying)

I am experiencing the same issues as per link: http://helgasoft.com/tools/migration.html

However for some reason I can’t get passed the

Connecting with target Postgres database server...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/postgresql/Driver
com.edb.dbhandler.postgresql.PGConnection.< init>(PGConnection.java:32

I have placed the postgresql-42.1.1.jar in C:\Program files (x86)\sdb\mtk\lib

However I still geting the same error. I have installed Java 8.151 and my edbmtk-51.config does have the correct path defined.

Can anyone help in suggesting where to correctly place the postgresql-42.1.1.jar or have a solution to the error message:

Connecting with target Postgres database server...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/postgresql/Driver
com.edb.dbhandler.postgresql.PGConnection.< init>(PGConnection.java:32

Am I missing some other configuration or binaries?

Kind regards

Guido Le Lorrain

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.